again the questions...
1. firstly tell us about your self. Surreal or absurd or the bare boned truth.
2. So then, why blogging? And do you see blogging as an art form?
3. who are your influences? be they musical, philosophers, sculptures, painters whatever/whoever? Tell.
4. how do you spend your days?
5. how do you see society 100 hundred years from now? Better or worse?
6. does art have any influence over society?
7. is there any point in protest?
8. does your vote count or is it all a waste of time?
9. who is your favourite all time band/group?
10. would you do it with a poodle?
with these very individual answers...
1. Maybe too much time to waste... I'm an art student, (the theory and history, not an artist)
2. Why not?
Yes, I knew it when I discovered Porcelain skull's blog...
3.So many to tell...
I'm in love with Robert Bresson's characters but I don't really know if they are an influence...
4. [scene missing]
5. I just don't care.
6. Wow! I don't know what the word "art" means, so...
7.Vote? hahahaha
8. Um I don't know. Maybe Einstürzende Neubauten
My favourite all time song is Moon in june by the soft machine.
9. I don't know what a poodle is.
xxx,
junior.

2 comments:
Is there any point in protest?
Maybe not but i have to (protest)
me to.
Post a Comment