Monday, January 07, 2008

monday 7th january 2008

impossible to keep this place down at the moment.
the energy is crackling like cable wire.
fizzing through each individuals veins.
such a wonderful feeling of creating really good stuff and not giving a hoot who knows about it.
cannot praise the team enough.
thanks to all.
x

8 comments:

Robert said...

thanks CJ, you are absolutely correct on that!

Ruela said...

thanks cj

Aaron Held said...

thanks dude, all this great creativity has gave me so much inspiration ever since i've join
it's magikal!

murmurists said...

build and they will come

Inconsequential said...

eh? oh...yeah, honest, I was gonna post a few new pieces, guess they got lost in the post...Oh, no hang on, you mean that piece?! oh, sorry, the dog ate that one...the other? Kidnapped by aliens I think...so much stuff, so many pieces, just couldn't decide which to send. Sure yeah, I'll get back to you on that one :) Maybe something in black? or some words...yeah words can be good...good's a good word, I suppose, but then the 'kids' will have you believe bad's a good word too...right, I'll be back, properly, soon...possibly, assuming I don't just collapse and die...actually, with my track record, maybe that's not so funny.
Then again, it's kinda how I want it. Time to sleep. Practise :)
But yes, soon...I have a holiday, bound to get a few minutes peace in which to masturbate...err, I mean create...not a mess, but art?
ROFLMAO...Art! Me?!
*Leaves room choking with own laughter*
AKA Exit stage left.

Art! lol...

BTW, anyone know what's become of the Pre-Raphaelites, they could make apples look like apples, uncanny skill...Wish they'd draw some new stuff...

All the beast...

Russell CJ Duffy said...

young inc. you really must stop denegrating yourself and elevating art to something it is not. we all are capable of creating art. children do it by instinct. it may not be commercial or to our taste but it is still art. art and spirituallity are what make us different from our fellow animals.

"Pre-Raphaelites, they could make apples look like apples".

yes, they could but we have photography now. not to belittle those gentlemen one iota but having the ability to reproduce like for like is not neccessarily art.
is it?
my grandad could do that but he couldn't string together much of a conversation god bless him.
was he an artist then with his abilty to paint scenery and apples?
we all are creative from the day we leave the womb but then taste and commerciallity and, yes, talent come into play. very few of us here could possibly make it into the Tracy Emin league BUT we are all as equally creative. (she just has more filthy loot than we do!)

I am not Kek-w said...

Yeah, this place is totally out of control right now. Lovin' it (in a non MacDonalds way).

Inconsequential said...

It's those moments of clarity.
Seeing a crisp world, bright as a pin, and all the smears slowly appear.

Like I said, a holiday is due. A break. Not a holy-day...not a feast-day either...

More,


A week of Sundays...

:)

I'm happy and well...as the mantra goes.