just when you think that we have gone has high as we can, that a plateau has been reached, someone goes and sets the bar a lttle higher. someone or someone's. jase continues to thrill me with his art and seeing cloudboy posting again really was exciting. we seemed to have slowed down a bit compared to january but that is no bad thing. murmurists has returned, i imagine he has been dutifully occupied during half term. good to see his perspective posted here.
my daughter and i have been meaning, for the past two weekends, to shoot the short film that i posted about here some two weeks ago. still haven't done it but we will. also, i suggested to inc that he and i should co-create some bits. i have one that is ready but i am having problems uploading the image to my e-mail on this new (cussed) pc.
6 comments:
:)
jase is mental good!
can't wait to see the video sounds interesting.
You're all mental good!
cant resist...gotta be cool having a dad whose nick is Cocaine Jesus :)
Dad, id like to be come an artist
Oh honey, I'm soooo proud of you
Dad, I gotta mohawk
What? You call THAT a mohawk?!? Here, let me fix that mess for you...
Dad, I'm going to get in a street-fight with some Nazis
Louisville Slugger's in the hallway closet hidden behind the umbrella. Don't bring it if you're not prepared to use it
:D
cant resist...gotta be cool having a dad whose nick is Cocaine Jesus :)
Dad, id like to be come an artist
Oh honey, I'm soooo proud of you
Dad, I gotta mohawk
What? You call THAT a mohawk?!? Here, let me fix that mess for you...
Dad, I'm going to get in a street-fight with some Nazis
Louisville Slugger's in the hallway closet hidden behind the umbrella. Don't bring it if you're not prepared to use it
:D
Post a Comment