not only is the output on discharge impressive, both on the blog and myspace sites, but also the genuine feeling of warmth and camaraderie that emanates from this fantastic beast we have created. what a pity that we cannot all sit down, somewhere warm and mildly creative and start to include music into our remit as well as art and poetry and prose. i know that murmurists do/does and also matina but imagine, if you can, the collective noise we could create.
fuck my old boots wouldn't we make a racket?!
13 comments:
yeah, ive played guitar since i was a young lad, CJ
been down many roads from punk and metal to free-jazz improv
if there's anything i know, it's racket :)
and dont forget Kek-W...his AMAZING band IceBirdSpiral RULES!
I used to play bass, and now i just love banging on pots and pans and anything i can get my hands on.
it would most certainly be beautiful racket!
KeK-W has a band?
but he's a sewde basher from deep in the country!!!
mind you so are massive attack and i love those guys!
he has a band with another Discharger, Cloudboy...they are FABULOUS, CJ
http://www.myspace.com/icebirdspiral
check out Kek's blog for all the latest IBS news (and a billion other cool things):
http://kidshirt.blogspot.com/
Aw, bless ya, Rob....
Yeah, me and CB do stuff together - we've been pretty busy of late, which is one of the reasons I don't contribute here as much as I'd like to...also been doing 'solo' stuff off and on for years, ditto Cloudboy...
i was only jesting. i already knew. good stuff too. especially good fun is trying to guess who is who.
well... if you would consider a moment of " Never whistle while you're pissing " logic ...
imagine there is a site created by us [ not a blog site but just a standard hosted site ] I'd pay for the hosting , it's cheap as shit anyway ( as in ~ 8 quickly de-valuing american dollars a month ). This site generates revenue via advertisments. we then under false internet names gain post access, using OMF, on as many blogs as we can. Preferably fucked up ones like
this here
and we bombard all those fuckers with links to our bullshit site. This generates revenue that CJ collects in a special "coffers of discharge" hat of some sort. When this hat is appropriately top heavy with the cold coin of automatons we offset travel expenses for all that can to vacation somewhere discharge worthy; preferebly somewhere no one lives so that we can leave a dirty stain behind without one of our own having to smell it.
As an added bonus . the bull shit we'd get to write/make images to get onto the myriad blogs out there would be one fuck of an art project.
it'd be the clandestine color of collusion.
to quote the kind of shit you'd find stamped into some cheap metal on your first girlfriend's mother's mantle:
"Become the discharge you seek in the world"
did i mangle that ?
sounds like a plan to me. if everyone agrees lets do it. best e-mail everyone though in the first order just to see their reactions but i for one am up for it!!
amazing idea, Dave...you rule
high 5s!
unfortunately my criminal record prevents me from travelling anywhere, as the majority of my charges (not activist-related) have involved drugs and violence
shit!
as long as it isn't new york i am fine. once had a bit of a row with a chap over there. mind you it is exactly 30 years ago this year.
Robert ... you're in Canada ?
sounds good to me -> probably ought to give a slightly bigger bit of the pot to those coming from far far away.
Already got a hold of hostmonster for a site. i'm setting it up regardless. Thinking the site should be full of the subterfudge posts and just have shit tons of pages each with some ads for the shit with wings that my fellow country-men purchase in terrifying bulk.
damn...what a cool plan.
I wandered the streets and tubes of london for 2 whole days and saw no-one I knew...
I really thought this was a small world.
Next time, maybe I'll have a t-shirt made...
I saw the Tate Modern.
I suspect counter to all my arguments, that I am indeed an artist.
Bollox.
Though, there is nothing to stop me saying I'm a really shite artist!
tagged bagged and lay me down in that 6 foot pit!
deer shit, still warm, between naked toes...not as nice as it could be, yet not as bad as other things.
I'd vote for iceland as a place to visit/meet. though, having no passport I guess kwiksave might be easier...
I think
sometimes i just like to type.
right...cya l8rz
This sounds like a doozy of a plan. Don't worry about travellin', Rob - I'd happily go to Canada lol! Ain't been there for a few years but really loved what I saw...
Post a Comment