Monday, April 14, 2008

monday 14th april 2008

Four months in and, after a bit of a slump the heat has returned to discharge.
thanks, in part, to the good fortune of Tictac joining us with some incredible work and also Shardada who, I hope will forgive me for not welcoming her sooner.
40, 000 words have been writen of my novel and, what with amending, revising and re -writing, I haven't had the time I would like to come here and do my, what was it Kek said? anti editor duities.
back and burning and it is looking so good!

5 comments:

Aaron Held said...

I like how the more recently added people have been posting, and i'm just wondering what happen to a couple of them? forgot the names(sorry)/did they leave? must be a busy part of the year.

Inconsequential said...

reality
holds us in it's grip...
distracting
Detracting from the Discharge

Down with the real!
Long Live DisChaRgE!

TICTAC said...

discharge is the burning place to be! a real factory of ideas.

thank you for welcoming me and including me.

and cheers to the 40,000 words!!


:-)

Ruela said...

agree with you guys ;))))

long live to Discharge!!!!!!

Robert said...

beautifully said, Inc!