Wednesday, May 14, 2008

wednesday 14th may 2008

thanks again to all my team mates for doing such a splendid job on disharge.

special praise should be given though to Robert who has, almost single handedly been taking care of biz over on the myspace site.

5 comments:

Robert said...

thanks so much, CJ!

i did a lot of the adds over there when i was focused on my lil chapbook...now that im more focused on producing text for Discharge, i havent been adding as many people...but some others have added people too, ive noticed...be nice to see more people utilize our myspace to try to get us more exposure...but i have about 7400 people on my individual space, and i use that to give us shout-outs quite often

Robert said...

CJ, i just wanted to say...

on another topic...

the layout here on blogspot is a browser KILLER!

remember when i said Justin asked to be removed because we had a falling out?

newp...that was a misunderstanding

she asked to leave because she couldnt even load Discharge into her browser without crashing it

ive also had several complaints at myspace about the same thing...one woman told me it froze her computer up completely, and she was never coming back

is there any way to rectify this?

this place is wild busy, and the number of posts we get in a month now would almost constitute an entire series back in the day

ive even had trouble leaving comments and whatnot myself lately...and im at a net cafe with an UBER-SEXY browser!

Russell CJ Duffy said...

robert>>>ditto. i too have been having problems. maybe it needs a reduction in monthly archiving?

if anyone else knows a solution please, please help.

murmurists said...

Firstly, thanks to Robert re. the myspace. Secondly, massive apologies because I've done nothing on that venture. I just have too many irons in the fire; and can barely make a meaningful contribution to D4-the-blog. I do always look in though; and it's great to see such great stuff.

Had none of those tech problems with either D4; and I'm using the frankly rubbish IE7. I tried Safari, tried Firefox - and I know all the smart young things use these! But I've not got time to get used to them at the moment!

Anyway, what the fek am I on about?!

Robert you're a star. Glad that you didn't fall out with J. She's lovely, and you are, too.

Jaie said...

I did some time ago D4 was asking me to install activex which i simply would not do. The pop up would appear 8 times. Now d4 is generally fine, it doesn't work on all my computers. Sometimes it will crash, but crashes dont bother me and it will nearly always work on this computer that I am on which is the one that I mostly use to view D4! oh man, yeah, love this place though. My praise to Rob, yes.