Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday 16th June 2008

Welcome to Lee Kwo. A writer and now a discharger.
A dark angel from down under.
G'day Lee!

10 comments:

Ruela said...

welcome Lee.

Anonymous said...

yes another BIG TIME welc0me!
And thanks CJ for making all this possible here at d4!

murmurists said...

A fantastic addition. Welcome to D4 Lee. Looking forward to seeing your wonderful writings here.

Just to add, huge apologies for my own continued lack of postings. I've been so amazingly busy with all kinds of things. I do look at what others put on here though; and I've no intention of retiring!

Love & best wishes,

Anthony

Monique said...

Welcome Lee. And CJ, no I don't know. It is getting harder and harder to get anything published. It seems that publishers are going more and more for celebs for a quick profit instead of going for quality which might be slower but might make them richer in the long term.

lol

It's great to see you again.

Aaron Held said...

just wondering cj is this the most u've ever had on the blog?

Russell CJ Duffy said...

Aaron>>>yes it is. Good to see you back here too!

Jaie said...

you know, i always thought that Mr. Kwo already was a member of D4, one of our less frequent posters . so i must say now that he is here it's like saying that you've been eating tofu all along, a pleasent surpise if u ask me. Welcome Lee.

Robert said...

yes, this is a GREAT addition!

I am not Kek-w said...

Hi there, Lee!

TICTAC said...

Hi Lee!! Welcome!