CJ, we have had enormous E-mail problems and I have only just received yours. Let me be busy with it for a while and I E-mail you back as soon as I can.
No, not at all....I love ya all to bits, but in the interest of keeping it fresh and forward-moving I feel it's right for me to step aside and let younger bones march in my place...change the flavours and the textures...
If I stay then I'll start repeating myself.
But I'm sure I'll be collaborating with some of you guys in the future. I'm not going far. I'll still be floating around here like an earthbound ghost.
tru nothing sad, maybe it's the time, i can see that, i barely make it lately either so i thought some fresh blood would be fine, but i can't say I opt out,...yet.
Same for me. I have loved my time here but I have nothing new to add. I think that maybe Aaron should take over as I will be leaving at the end of the this discharge.
Very sad news first kek then rob! you guys are awesome here love seeing your stuff, But it's honorable that you'll let the new people show some stuff.
special thanks to rob for getting me on here.
As for becoming The "moderator" I'd be happy to at the end of this one, but I don't know id be right since i only joined January some one who's been on a little longer might wanna... it be very sad to see you go but interesting to see how it turns out.
I had an idea since basically it's already like this that we all kinda take over like everyone being able to update in the journal and everyone being able to invite it seems like everyones in control of their behavior and everyones respectful, I don't really see the need for one moderator, but hey cj if thats how you see it i'd be glad I LOVE DISCHARGE the whole thing is great and has really helped me become a better artist, Discharge is freedom to me hahah i find it funny you mentioned me, I think I might be the youngest one here. :)
Aaron... You are right, there is no leader here but you do need someone who will take over certain roles. Reverse Metal for instance and The Gallery and also the Discharge series thing that not only advetises our blog space but also the myspace stuff too. Mind you I haven't done anything on myspace for ages.
I understand, and wouldn't mind filling in the role when the time comes, but like i said if any of the others who've been here longer want to their more then welcome, but seems like everyones taken off!
22 comments:
we are becoming one massively creative, filthy blob of good art :) some good additions to discharge.
welcome!
CJ, we have had enormous E-mail problems and I have only just received yours. Let me be busy with it for a while and I E-mail you back as soon as I can.
Welcome aboard to the new contributors.
It feels the right time for me to go, I think.
Adios. And thanks for a fun ride.
Welcome.
Kek
thanks man!
wherever they may be..._! ; )
aw KEK, that's sad,
are there too many for you now?
No, not at all....I love ya all to bits, but in the interest of keeping it fresh and forward-moving I feel it's right for me to step aside and let younger bones march in my place...change the flavours and the textures...
If I stay then I'll start repeating myself.
But I'm sure I'll be collaborating with some of you guys in the future. I'm not going far. I'll still be floating around here like an earthbound ghost.
i think that's about it for me, too
nothing sad about it
i still consider myself part of the spiritual Discharge cru, and ill be in contact with all of you in various ways, and ill still be around here, too
im now just going to be a FAN :)
tru nothing sad,
maybe it's the time, i can see that,
i barely make it lately either so i thought some fresh blood would be fine, but i can't say I opt out,...yet.
Jaan, you just got here
ive been here since Discharge 2, you whippersnapper! LOL!!!
i think at last count i had 50-something pieces posted here...i just figure people GOTTA be sick of seeing my stuff by this point LOL!!
it's time for you young cats to shine a bit, you, Jaie and Aaron
nevermind trying to play the grizzled veteran...show everyone how you can BURN!
Same for me. I have loved my time here but I have nothing new to add. I think that maybe Aaron should take over as I will be leaving at the end of the this discharge.
Monique>>>Thank you!!
very sad news here. i'll miss you guys a lot. we've had a great time.
and welcome to the new blood.
LOVE
You're all dudes!
Very sad news first kek then rob! you guys are awesome here love seeing your stuff, But it's honorable that you'll let the new people show some stuff.
special thanks to rob for getting me on here.
As for becoming The "moderator" I'd be happy to at the end of this one, but I don't know id be right since i only joined January some one who's been on a little longer might wanna... it be very sad to see you go but interesting to see how it turns out.
I had an idea since basically it's already like this that we all kinda take over like everyone being able to update in the journal and everyone being able to invite it seems like everyones in control of their behavior and everyones respectful, I don't really see the need for one moderator, but hey cj if thats how you see it i'd be glad I LOVE DISCHARGE the whole thing is great and has really helped me become a better artist, Discharge is freedom to me hahah i find it funny you mentioned me, I think I might be the youngest one here. :)
Good luck guys and hope you stop by alot!
Aaron... You are right, there is no leader here but you do need someone who will take over certain roles. Reverse Metal for instance and The Gallery and also the Discharge series thing that not only advetises our blog space but also the myspace stuff too.
Mind you I haven't done anything on myspace for ages.
I understand, and wouldn't mind filling in the role when the time comes, but like i said if any of the others who've been here longer want to their more then welcome, but seems like everyones taken off!
if it's ok, id still like access to in here and the myspace
that way, i can be the official myspace curator :)
"but seems like everyones taken off!" - Nah - we haven't fled, why would we?...this place is too great, and you guys are all so awesome...
robert
yes, nice idea
robert the official curator of discharge
lol!
aaron
for me no problem
I'm very busy with shows and other stuff...
don't have much time for doing that
also
there are before me
Murmurists
Jase
Matina
Inconsequential
and Lazare
I didn't mean you were taken off in a bad way, I know a lot of you have a lot on your plate, so i don't blame you for wanting to take it easy.
my have i been out-o it. with rob fleeing i feel a bit...wordless.
Post a Comment