Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday 22nd August 2008




Welcome to the latest recruits, two of 'em to be exact and both (I believe) friends. The hugely talented {illyria} and the equally madcap kinkylube.
{illyria} was formerly known as Transience but left her shoes and clothes on the floor and metamorphed into her current, gorgeous self. It was she whose brilliant idea Doriandra and I stole and perverted nearly three years ago and which we all are now a part of.
Do whatever you want here guys.
I think I may go naked just for the hell of it and post the image here. That should scare the natives shouldn't it?
Be courageous.
Be outrageous.
Just don't be contagious.

6 comments:

Aaron Held said...

it's funny how things happen,welcome!

murmurists said...

Welcome & welcome

Double best wishes

Anthony

Anonymous said...

wella will-come!
willkommen!

Jaie said...

halo and wellcomb

Lazare said...

hugely talented they are.
sex!
welcome.

Jaie said...

not so much a work friendly environment is this discharge anymore hey?!

:)

the breasts keep me on my toes!

<3