Thursday, August 07, 2008
Thursday 7th August 2008
Hello everyone, murmurists here. This is just to say that I have agreed to handle Reverse Metal duties; and will be posting a monthly 'editorial' here, on or as near to the beginning of each month; starting September. I'm totally in the dark about how the invite system works; and so I apologise in advance as I'm bound to miss greeting new people to Discharge and saying bye bye to those who leave. I'll have to leave this element to CJ, and others. I'll concentrate more on trying to offer reflections on the past Discharge month, in keeping with the open spirit which CJ himself uses/used. I've not been a regular contributor to D4 - as I was with previous Discharges. This has been due to being busy with other things. Perhaps, in a sense, this distance will help my Reverse Metal duties. My motivation in accepting CJ's kind offer is only the health and continuation of Discharge itself. I've been amazed and delighted by the fine people I've become associated with here, and if I can help I will try my best. The art posted here is amongst the best I've seen, I have to say; and, as a whole thing, Discharge is a great piece of collective art. Best wishes, Anthony
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Cool M.
you are an important part of the Discharge, your work is uneven...
Thanks Ruela. Not sure I understand, though.
sorry
I mean
you have a odd work
your art is fantastic
yes murmurmist is essential! this is a good idea, and Anthony usually says things the best.
You're both very kind, thank you. It's you who do the real work, though. That said, I do hope to contribute more to Discharge soon.
Best wishes
xSiRlent Anthony!
Thanks & best wishes
Post a Comment