My friends,
For sure, we are now meaningfully multi-media; of that there is no doubt. Discharge 5 is all-singing, all-dancing; and I personally thank those magicians of html for making each visit here a thought-provoking and kinetic affair. I was utterly charmed recently when some horror-punk din of my own erupted through the speakers - seemingly part-unfamiliar at first; but, spooling down, I saw some nasty little flick I'd made to spite the world of common-sense, flitting about inside its youtube rectangle. I did nothing to make that appear on Dischange; so thanks to whom ever did. On another occasion, it was the goodly Kek in film. Now, last visit, it is Jase. All of this is fantastic, in my view. In and around these grand audio grumbles and flashing lights, so many new voices - using words and still images so well. Discharge is unstoppable. So, do not stop.
Best wishes,
Anthony
For sure, we are now meaningfully multi-media; of that there is no doubt. Discharge 5 is all-singing, all-dancing; and I personally thank those magicians of html for making each visit here a thought-provoking and kinetic affair. I was utterly charmed recently when some horror-punk din of my own erupted through the speakers - seemingly part-unfamiliar at first; but, spooling down, I saw some nasty little flick I'd made to spite the world of common-sense, flitting about inside its youtube rectangle. I did nothing to make that appear on Dischange; so thanks to whom ever did. On another occasion, it was the goodly Kek in film. Now, last visit, it is Jase. All of this is fantastic, in my view. In and around these grand audio grumbles and flashing lights, so many new voices - using words and still images so well. Discharge is unstoppable. So, do not stop.
Best wishes,
Anthony
15 comments:
I too feel such a wave of delight when I look at D5. Such inventive minds, so rich with talent. This has to be the best so far doesn't it?
Have to say what a wonderful couple of anime Jase has placed here, if it is Jase and not another team member who has posted Jase's work here? Anyhow splendid work whoever the engineer.
It strikes me that as a team you could not want for better bedfellows. Ruela who has to to sit on the board of directors alongside Doriandra (great work of late?, Murmrurists, Aaron, Jaan and Robert. Also, Kek who has been placing some of his quite incredible sounds here too.
What more can I ask for?
Discharge is now the dangerous beast that I had always wanted. A little dark, goth perhaps, modern as the internet and yet expansive, eclectic somehow, inclusive.
Bloody wonderful to be a part of this fuck off and die team!
Technical problems, my computer has a nasty virus, F* virus is deleting my stuff, I have to clean & re-install everything. I’ll be back soon…
Its been busy every time I come here, and if my internet was running smooth id be posting all this on myspace, virus messed with my internet it going slow.
I love what everyone's doing! good to see tic tac, Robert, and Carmen back, and the new artist CHM had really awesome images.
Hope you're all cured now, Ruela. Why those virus-spreading fuckers bother is beyond me, it really is.
Yes - we all agree - D5 is hotter than the sun.
CJ - how is the chapbook progressing?
Thank you M!
I'm back 100%
and this time with more enthusiasm
my pc runs faster and better
but unfortunately i've lost a few files, hours of work...
& computer software...4 important programs.
They're all potentially dangerous, mother fuckers, they are the virus of this planet!!!
CHAPBOOK NEWS.
Anthony and all,
Sorry agian for the delay. As much as I was so looking forward to editing this first new phase of discharge creativity I now have to say that it has been very frustrating. I had hoped to have passed my editorial baton over to Doriandra by now and we all could be reading and commenting on the very forstdischarge chapbook.
With luck this should be available by the mid to end of this month. I will have it posted here and on D5 as a PDF so that you all can see it. Also, if anyone wants to give me their address then I will post copies to you so that you can do what you will with them.
My aim and intention is have a number printed and to take them to book shops and record stores and ask if they would simply leave them on their counter for anyone who wants to pick up and take away.
Some of the content might be a bit 'suspect' but all I can do is try.
So, again, sorry but it is on its way. HONEST!
x
Dear all,
dropping a line here just to say that I received the chapbook's pdf version from c.j. and it looks awesome. Fantastic job mate, congratulations! It was worth the wait.
Good Job CJ!!!
take a look at
DARK ANGELS ON-LINE PRODUCTS!
if anyone have more books or vĂdeos
just give me link...
Hey cj don't know your email, but could you send me a copy? for some reason i can't view the version on d5.
All the stuff
at:
dark angels of discharge
Discharge on myspace
Discharge at facebook
ruela can you view the pdf version on those sites? i just want to know if its just me whos having the troubles i can't view it from any of those links.
Yes
i can view
it's the C.J. e-mal version.
from C.J.
e-mail
oh sorry!
only I can view
this pdf version...
from my google account
have to deleted
Post a Comment