Dear all,
D5 site-meter tells me 8,928 visitors since December 2008. That's respectable enough, I'd say. Discharge-the-blog - though as vibrant and weird as ever - is by now, however, shifting towards the status of some kind of central 'platform'; from which all manner of extramural activities are being launched. It's an unusual week when I don't receive an emailed pdf-format CJ-involved chapbook creation. And, I'm assuming, Doriandra is busying herself with assembling our twisted modern sickness into a second 'official' Discharge chapbook. Oh good. Can't wait, I have to say. And then, for my sins, it's my turn. Don't be shy, contact me and send your films for the third DVD-based Discharge chapbook. It's not too early and eventually it will be too late.
Best wishes,
Anthony
13 comments:
I create a site for Discharge because Discharge is is growing...
hope you like it.
You are so right. The blog site is now a virtual platform for us all to spring load our creative ideas from.
We need more space... ;)
Cheers Ruela. Good idea and I agree. I've added the link to my blog page.
cool one!
once we'll have our site(s) ready i certainly will point to it! thanks for doing it Ruela°!
thanks!
it's a simple Web site of google sites for chapbooks, series and other stuff.
more easier to put on-line our stuff...
Just so you guys know -- there was a Blogger block on the blog tonight for possible violations (which means they think it's a bot) -- I requested a review and it should be cleared up by the time anyone reads this.
Clever idea Ruela! I didn't have a chance to comment about it.
:-)
db>>>Thanks for doing that. I have received quite a few E-mails regarding this and had no idea what I should do so I am very grateful to you hon.
x
i'm getting those damn notices as well about the blog- thanks for handling it, db.
i also unblocked it, so nothing's gonna happen, just some measurement...no worries!
it's a spam guy
lot of blogs with the same problem...
I got same and unblocked, too; same thing with Jaan's other blog. Thought it was malicious - given the coincidence. Nice to know it is ok!
Post a Comment