As Anthony is currently touring the globe with his little ensemble and fending off hordes of groupies no doubt, I thought that I would step into the breach as it were and wave my wand at you all. Well, not wave my wand exactly as that sounds perverse but you know what I mean? Add some commentary, a few well chosen words to gee up the troops!
I hope that you all are well and enjoying your summers? Us Brit's were told we would be getting a 'barbecue summer' this year which proves that we at least understand irony as it is pouring down here, still must not whinge.
I note that we have been seeing some exceptional art of late and from all manner of creative folk: Ruela never ceases to amaze me and I think he is really the engine room of discharge now but I also have noticed some equally good stuff from Dodo who joined a short while back.
I haven't seen or heard from the ever gorgeous, ever talented Doriandra so I have no idea how the next chapbook is progressing. I guess we will all find out as soon as she posts/E-mails it to us. Whilst on the subject of chapbooks, please remember to send your short films to Anthony as his next chapbook (the one after Doriandra's) will be a DVD thingy featuring a host of short films. I would have thought that Aaron and Ruela and Undress wotsit will produce some stunning work for this, and of course Jason.
Anyway, you don't see much of me any more but I am still lurking about like a bad smell so take care one and all and keep this site the best it is and ever has been.
Thanks for all your input!
CJ (hung like a hampster)
15 comments:
Hello C.J.
Many thanks ;)
I finish my "cooking" today!
My short film is ready to go!
I'll send it today.
Have a nice summer ;)
This summer has been so hectic, time is going to quick...been up a lot procrastinating even more, I hope to have a brand new video or something for the chapbook but most likely I wont have enough RAM to do so. :/
But I do hope to be posting more frequently and been trying to find away to sale/send out a book carmen and I made.
its been rain pretty much all summer here in NEW England to only a few hot days recently.
I'm with some tecnical problems to send my contribution
«This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:
The recipient(s) maximum allowed message size has been exceeded.
Please reply to
if you feel this message to be in error.
The following attachments have been removed from the bounce message: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?C=F3pia_de_Dream_for_a_Druid_=28Ruela=29=2Erar?=
Final-Recipient: RFC822; Action: failed
Status: 4.2.3
---------- Mensagem encaminhada ----------
From: Ruela Pinho
To: Anthony Donovan Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 02:15:21 +0100
Subject: My short film for the next chapbook (3ยบ mail) ;)»
I'll try later.
Thanks CJ!
-> Ruela, you need to upload to some server to make a download link available, most email clients only have 10 mb...
while i don't have anything new to submit for dvd you could let me know if you'd maybe like one of the things you have seen?
wish you all a great time whatever weather we shine through!
love!
I have 25MB, it's very strange...
I'll try again.
Hope this time gmail accept this.
I reduce the video from 11MB to 10,9MB.
shit, once again
8,22MB and
«This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:
The recipient(s) maximum allowed message size has been exceeded.»
fuck gmail!
@ Ruela, yeah well your box has the size but probably not the recipient...
Maybe the problem wasn't my mail, today i send the same mail to a friend and it was delivered (11MB) with no problems.
-> Ruela,
that's why i said, it's the recipient's mailbox which can't hold more than the amount that had been rejected by the system. if you have a load like 20MB that means I can send you approx. that amount, but it doesn't mean you can send that size to anybody, they need to have this volume too.
ok, thanx ;)
this thing happened for the very first time...
I'll try reduce to 4 or 5MB.
Mission complete!
;)
Great! Many of them good wishes!
Thanks all - and thanks CJ. I actually tour 22nd Aug until early Sept. But I've been ill - hospital at one point. But ok now. So I wasn't keeping up to date with stuff, including Reverse Metal. Couldn't be helped. Dire for about 10 days! I'm back now, though!
Love & best wishes,
Anthony
Anthony>>>Sorry, I had no idea. I hope all is better for you now? On the mend hopefully?
Post a Comment