Monday, August 17, 2009

August 2009

Dear all,

I've been pretty ill; so no editorial this month, sorry. Getting better now, though; so no worries.

Please send in your films for the third chapbook. Had little response - just Ruela so far. If there is no interest in film, we can re-think.

Best wishes,

Anthony

7 comments:

Ruela said...

Glad you're feeling better!


Take care.

Aaron Held said...

oh there's interest from more then just ruela but time is always against me and probaly other people. ahhah I will definitely get something in.

Hope your feelin better.

Lazare said...

Get well, Anthony!



Shame I haven't gotten into video yet. I'm sorry I haven't produced any material for the site for quite a while, but I'm not retired, just on hiatus.

Best wishes to all.

doriandra said...

video boggles my wee mind- sorry i can't contribute.

I am not Kek-w said...

I'd be up for doing a short film, but lack of time right now...

murmurists said...

Apologies Jaan. You're right - I didn't mean to indicate I'd not had interest from you. It was my clumsy way of saying Ruela is the only one who has sent a finished film so far. Yes, you and I - on the back of our video for my ck 0007 survey - will no doubt do something for the Discharge Chapbook Three. That would be great. Thanks, too, for setting up a youtube page for Discharge. I'm somewhat behind with such things; as I was ill and then away; which wiped out some of July and all of August. I'm playing catch-up at present. Please forgive me if I miss things - which I will, I think; as stuff with Vultures is really taking off, and I barely have time for that at the moment. I am, as OI said, fully into the idea of a DVD-based chapbook; but we'll need to have enough people interested enough to send good work. A deadline of 31st Oct seems fair enough; and I will stick to that because I have to. I remain positive! But, as I said, I cannot chase people for contributions. It's just not practical for me. So I'm hoping we'll get enough people interested; and I'm sure that, if we do, the DVD will be excellent.

Best wishes,

Anthony

murmurists said...

CJ - no problem I feel. It ebbs and flows, mate. Good luck with what you are doing.