Friday, January 01, 2010

January 1st 2010 - The future is here.

Well, I had a great Christmas; I hope you all did too?

Happy New Year One and All. Mine was spent partying on the Southbank 'neath the glimmer of the Millenium Wheel. Fireworks blossomed like flowers from the centre of the wheel and a quarter of a million people pogoed in unison. It was simply fantastic!
I hope that you all have a great 2010!

Splendid efforts by Ruela who has created a fantastic looking D6. He has managed, yet again, to capture the essence of what we are all about. The spirit of generosity of heart that has always been evident in our collctive approach to art.
Art for and from barrow boys and girls.

I have my own ideas about what direction D6 should take but whatever way it goes I am sure it will be fantastic.

I also have to say how much I have enjoyed Observatory's posts. Very different, very welcome.

Mention has been made by one or two discharge family members that they feel they don't contribute often enough; nonsense, we all contribute as often and as much as we can while all of us working at different speeds. The only thing that gets my goat is those that join but NEVER post.

Anyway, I hope you all have a brilliant New Year and have fun with your lives.

Love,

CJ

14 comments:

Ruela said...

Happy New Year C.J.



Thanx!

Anonymous said...

CJ, all the best!
May it be blissful!
Love all!

TICTAC said...

thank you, CJ.
a great new year to you too.

:-)

murmurists said...

Gorgeous ones, float on for 2010. What's not to love? Love and luck to all. Anthony x

Aaron Held said...

Hey everyone late happy new year and holiday wishes ahaha i have been in a serious rut, my computer broke just got it up today, very busy lately, and tons of money going down the drain, broken thing here, health problem there but i hope the new years brings something new, and i hope to contribute like i did before and join your guys great creativity I've missed sooo much...I miss all of alot.

good luck to everyone cause lately i haven't had much ;/

peaceee! :)

Aaron Held said...

also thanks for sending all that great writing cj very informative/entertaining

Aaron Held said...

Also if anyone has sent audio files to my email would you do it one more time if you can the email is titheruck@gmail.com I get to much spam i think i am either missing or not receiving any of it and the computer has been out for a month so i have not been able to see any emails.

Russell CJ Duffy said...

Aaron>>>Sorry to hear about your PC problems. Glad to know that they are fixed. I have some music files that Jaie sent me, should I send them onto you?

Aaron Held said...

Yeah you can send them over, I have found one of the songs the song of discharge from ruela and cj.

Ruela said...

welcome back again Aaron!
sometimes computers gives us headache...

Aaron Held said...

Oh man has this one gave me a headache, still not the internet speed i should be getting but the people who fixed it told me that it surprising to see a dell last longer then five years...mines been going ten years. haha

and i got jaies, ruela with cj and i heard murmurist might do some and i have some material i can submit, if there is anyone else who is making audio for the audio book just contact me.

Russell CJ Duffy said...

I may have something for you Aaron but I have no idea how to get it to you? What format should I use?

Middle Ditch said...

Long time no see CJ. Good to see that you are still at it. How's the book doing?

Russell CJ Duffy said...

Hello Middle Ditch,

Yes, I am still here and back 'editing' this diary of the discharge team.

Good to see you are still creating your tales.