Monday, February 01, 2010

February 1st 2010 - Hell Bent for Glory

Oh, the sheer joy of it all.

Doriandra into stellerdrive. Ruela into overdrive.

The blog has been busy, so busy that I feel like a fat bee jigging around amongst the honey.

Aaron is on the case when it comes to a music chapbbok but needs all our support so, if you can, make a noise, a drum beat, a power chord, farting into an empty tin of beans, ANYTHING then save it for posterity before sending it onto Aaron.

Tictac is working herself up into a frenzy of editing in preparation for her discharge chapbook and I, my little cherubs, have writen the first part for the discharge 'art theft' book/chapbook so beware!

Great to see such a wealth of ingenious art here in so many forms.

May the farce be with you!

5 comments:

jase daniels said...

ooh...how do I get noise to Aaron?

Ruela said...

Discharge!!!

doriandra said...

happy, happy guinea pig simulation dancing.. art exploding..

Aaron Held said...

titheruck@gmail.com

jase daniels said...

cheers Aaron, I probably should have been able to figure that out on my own. Brain like a wet hampster sometimes.