Monday, June 07, 2010

June 2010

Unwilling to let this courageous adventure die out and feeling a little guilty also, I find myself writing yet another diary entry for the discharge team.

I have begun "The Science of Meat Hooks". The art theft book that will feature the works of all the discharge team both current and those now left. Ruela has already contributed his piece (in fact two pieces of art) and now I am here a begging for more.

I should point out at this stage that I no longer have the ability to edit stuff on D6 but then again neither does anyone apart from Ruela and therefore I am not certain of whose E-mails I have and rather than blanket E-mail everyone thought it better to put my thoughts here.

"The Science of Meat Hooks" will be written by me and will feature a multitude of discharge artists but will then be designed by Dave Vigor (Stickleback2). It will be as far leftfield as he and I can make it. As Dave and I are both working bloody hard on our London Walks project the discharge book will not be started for at least a year. This fact should not prevent anyone from submitting their artwork to me now.

D6 is in good hands with Ruela in charge and I am only sorry that I have such little time to contribute. I wish it wasn't so but it is looking good.

4 comments:

murmurists said...

Really good news that ruela is leading D6... I hadn't realised. A personal thanks to you from me. Ruela is one of the family, for sure, and has been a committed contributor for as long as I can recall. These days, I make mostly words, but I'm still wanting to help keep Discharge vital... It feels good, and is always interesting. Maybe all this talk as if it's on its last legs is a tad overwrought? Just a thought...

Oh and CJ, nice one with The Science of Meat Hooks project... I'll mail some of my daftness your way very soon.

Ruela said...

Thanx! Not "leading", just sending invitations (searching for new blood) and management (actualizations) of the pages (facebook, myspace and blogger)...


Nice project C.J.

Aaron Held said...

Ruela is a great savior to discharge. Much praise for him.

My computers went through serious problems i had to get it fixed and I'm not sure if it's completely 100% but all my work is gone all the programs i use are gone, and everything for the cd project is gone, I can still write and edit some images... It's a bummer i felt like i haven't been able to contribute in anyway i do not like that.

i would like to keep up on some of the sites but my internet is slow takes forever to load the blog. I'll do my best to get something into cj and daves project but it will be sometime before i can do anything new unless it's written.

Ruela said...

Just making the blood running thru the veins of darkness...

Hope your PC problems go away Aaron.