Good Lord,
Bless our hallowed son Ruela for he has outshone himself and gathered a host of angels to our everchanging group. I confess to having run out of 'steam' after five years of 'editing' discharge but the blessed Portuguese has arrived like the second coming of Christ.
Welcome to all those who have recently joined and who have contributed with such a magnificent array of art.
Auraborus, A.Decker, jbkrost, Josep Fábrega Agea, schmideg, Iryna Harpy and Stickleback2 (who created the logo that adorns the discharge blog site).
My boots are filled and my cup runneth over.
Bring on Ragnarok.
CJ
26 comments:
;)
I love your british sense of humor and appreciate your kind words C.J.
Thank you!
yes..
I truly apperciate the reception here, and your kind words to the new comers.
jbkrost>>>Always good to work with Ruela and also good to have new blood here. Keep up the great work.
yeah, ruela is a total fascist pig for not letting me continue being a part of Discharge...but he's probably a wise fascist pig...time for me to move on, i guess...and the new blood is already making Discharge the crucialness again...looking forward to watching from the sidelines again...
Fuck you man, I don't know who are you and don't call me fascist pig.
I sent invitations to all Discharge 5 contributors and more than once, some did not respond or do not want to join the blog, no problem with that.
But some shitty guys want us to be lap dog or down on knees or something...FUCK THEM.
"This bugs me as I really cannot see the point of belonging to discharge if you never contribute."
C.J.
I agree with C.J.
Where's your posts Robert? Nowhere?
OH! I see from your facebook page that your are Robert Chrysler ;)
Well, I didn't remove you from Discharge, and don't you received last week an invitation for D6?
Yr fkn crazy Rob ;)))))
Ha ha ha. I'm a facist pig too..OINK OINK!
HAHAHAHAHA!
It's always better when it seems like it comes out of Nowhere ;)))
WTF Robert?! Ruela is anything but... He is energy itself and his work here has been positive and self-less; in propelling Discharge forward. No-one has been excluded. You are mistaken.
Thank you murmurists.
I do recall Robert's name dropping off of the discharge site but I catergorically didn't remove him as there was little point in doing so as we were about to change over to the new D6. I assumed that Robert may have deleted himself as at the time he was resolving some personal issues. I have no problem at all with Robert re-joining as I enjoyed his work but that is now a matter for the others to decide on.
I would like to think that Robert's comments have been misunderstood and that he was only joking. I hope so as Ruela is about as much of a facist as either Murmurists of myself.
x
1. I have no idea that Robert Nowhere was Robert Chrysler.
2. yes, "Robert may have deleted himself as at the time he was resolving some personal issues..."
3. I send to him an invitation for him to join Discharge
at 17-06-2010 to surrealismisnotforsale@gmail.com.
is facebook e-mail.
4. At the begining I had no idea who's R. Nowhere but he know's me and maybe it was a joke or not but he left a wrong impression to those who read it, not funny.
5. I'm not the owner of Discharge, I'm like the others, all D.A. are free to invite friends to the blog.
Ruela>>>You have my full support so no worries there. We are and will remain a team and one that is grateful for all you do.
However, we are not able to invite anyone on as only you have that authority, only you have the power to change that as it was you that created this particular version of discharge.
ok c.j.
anyway...for submissions our mail is:
darkangelscave@gmail.com
C.J and Ruela- the pot always seems to be stirred by weirdness. Ruela, you are driving the boat in an exquisite fashion- we are in good hands.
Regarding the "facist pig" comments,
some people like to drop little shit piles on other peoples heads and then prance away, skipping. Ignore the obfuscations.
Thank you Doriandra ;)
Welcome to everyone who has joined!
I got my comp back so ruela and cj, jaie, and murmurists could you send your audio files, i lost everything so i am quite set back, but Im sure I wont have computer problems for a while, now its a matter of getting all the programs I had on them.
I know im usually around a bit but I have been bogged down by broken this and that and life itself but i soon will be back in form.
peace everyone! hope your all doing good.
-Aaron
ok Aaron ;)
No idea what I sent, Aaron... any clue your end? Either way, I can send you stuff. Was it film or music? How many bits? How long? Etc.
Hope your PC probs sorted. Best wishes.
And, for what it is worth, I remain unconvinced about Robert's excuse that he was joking, calling Ruela stupid, horrible names. He offered his shitness in public here and, supposedly, posted his retraction / explanation elsewhere. Not good enough - is my view. So, I'm done with all that - and I agree with Doriandra, dropping shit on innocent persons' heads is not on. Robert, you have a track-record in the upsetting other people department. I can recall other occasions. So this is not a one-off. We're a pretty tolerant bunch here, but why should we put up with that, just because the mood takes you that way? What about if others called you names anonymously? It's just inane and you did initially upset Ruela. That's not on - and it's only because Ruela is such a great guy that he put it behind him. What's the point of upsetting people who are trying to be your friend? We, here on the margins, we get enough crap from the mainstream. Surely we don't need it from those calling themselves friends.
Anthony its music, you sent a long piece maybe 10 minutes long cant think of the title.
looking forward to seeing what the new crew is all about...exciting news!
Post a Comment