Monday, November 01, 2010

November 2010




November. Pale and grim here in Britain. It was a welcome burst of sunlght when the sixth discharge chapbook arrived. I wrote the words but that gave me no insight into what Ruela would do with those words so that the surprise was just the same for me as for the rest of team.

It was a pleasue to view and encourages me to do more of these chapbooks even if we still haven't, as yet, produced the DVD or CD we spoke so long ago. Maybe one day.

The new intake of discharge team members is exciting as all have added a new angle on what is fast becoming an old blog. More power to them.



CJ



10 comments:

jbkrost said...

we are here to serve the project!!

Russell CJ Duffy said...

And, if I may be so bold, doing a great job as is Ruela who is steering the ship in the right way.

TICTAC said...

Once upon a time, lost in the memory of Reverse Metal I said that I will do the chapbook after Ruela's and ....time has come, :-) so I'll go for Nr.5, unless there are other plans that I am not aware of.
Please let me know.

Cheers my discharge friends!

Russell CJ Duffy said...

TICTAC>>>Wonderful news. Count me in!

TICTAC said...

CJ...great!
I'llsend a forward to all explaining what I have in mind and judge from there..
have a nice weekend!
:-)

Ruela said...

It will be great TICTAC
count me in too ;)

Aaron Held said...

Sorry about the CD, not enough content to work with(only received 3 not including mine), and I have not been myself lately have not wrote a single word, and only have drawn sketches that i haven't liked. Still don't have all the applications I need for film, picture editing, or sound editing.

I am not gone not am I busy all that much... just taken my time thinking trying to find a direction in life... have a lot of family, and personal troubles at the moment...

TICTAC said...

Hi Ruela, many thanks! :-)

Hi Aaron, I hope all clears up and gets solved the best way for you...regarding the chapbook don't worry, there is time.

I had my comp back only yesterday and my eyes are crossed from downloading stuff that was accumulating on my other blogs.
But in few days I will forward to all my idea, hoping it is liked...:-)))
cheers

Russell CJ Duffy said...

Aaron>>>I hope things get better for you. Best wishes. CJ

Aaron Held said...

Thanks CJ, Tic Tac, I still come by frequently to see the blog.

Everyone's making excellent art!

I love the sites progress it's awesome.