The lovely Tictac has come up with a brilliant idea for the next discharge chapbook. It consists of as many of the D6 team as possible sending her their original artwork/poetry which she will then compile into a book format before sending out the completed chapbook to those who contributed.
Sadly, only a handful are able to work on this project and I hope that this does not make Tictac feel despondent in any way as I think the idea is splendid.
Contributeurs are:
Tictac
Ruela
CHM
Doriandra
Jase
Nera Batina
Auraborus
JB Rood
Josh
Shadow Lor
CJ
I know you wont but don’t let her down.
D7 is coming along but I confess to not doing much with it of late. I am, again, very busy, and have, if I am to be honest, putting it off whilst i do other stuff. No doubt Ruela will dive in, as he always does, and sort out the muddle I have created.
Keep at it guys as you are the best.
Russell 'CJ' Duffy
6 comments:
miss spelled
jb rood should be jb krost...
and it will be a great little project, glad to be included
I guess is this?
Tictac
Ruela
CHM
Doriandra
Jase
Nera Batina
Auraborus
D_ Rood
JB krost
Shadow Lor
CJ
I'm glad to be a part of it too!
C.J.
I will try to do something...
Cheers!
I didn't join this project only because of a email I read, tictac stated only join if you know for sure you will be able to send art, I didn't feel confident enough and didn't want to ruin the project by saying I'm in then out or not being able to send in anything on time. I've been having troubles still and have not been creating anything lately.
Cant wait to see the outcome of this project I really like the idea, but it seemed like to much for me to take on right now.
Goodluck everyone and great job on the blog.
Peace!
Hi D6
just an update on the correct names in the final list, we are 12 and as follows:
CJ
Aaron
Ruela
CHM
Doriandra
Jase
Nera Batina
Auraborus
JB Krost
Josh Ronsen
Shadow Lor
Tictac
cheers
My fault, sorry. I lfet someone of by combining two names together!!
Post a Comment