I think we all owe a big 'thank you' to Tictac for her outstanding work on the latest discharge chapbook. It is nothing like the ones that went before and for me that is no mean feat. That to oneside, if the content were not up to scratch then it wouldn't matter how good the presentation. This chapbook had a great deal of thought behind it with much love and attention given in the process but also contains art of the highest standard. I feel so damn lucky to be numbered amongst those that are far better than I at creativity. If I had my way I would elect Tictac for another chapbook but I know that she will probably look at her wrist to see what the time is, realise that she doesn't ever wear a watch and then say, 'thanks but no thanks', I have other things to do.'
A fantatstic effort by one and all. Makes me feel that my doubts about continuing discharge or of leaving are unfounded and pointless.
The new D7 has gone off like a storm. A rage of new artwork that has filled the site in unbelievable time. Such great artwork to.Ruela has again done us proud with the new intake that compliment the old gang so well.
Love to all.
x
4 comments:
Yes, a BIG THANX to tictac!
We are still here...
x
Old friends and torch-carriers, I salute you x
You said it all CJ and I can't even remember the day I went to discharge or how, but I know I've been already poisoned by it and I shall remain and waiting for more poison
Yep Tictac has been superb; something I find hard to be and encounter. Many thanks and many joys
I have to say that D4 and D6 were my favis but the way D7 has EXPLODED into life is very exciting. Let's hope it keeps up the pace it has set itself. Good to see ol' M back with his amazing work.
Post a Comment