A veritable explosion of talent on discharge.
It is as though we have gone from a tight band to a full blown orchestra.
Brash noises abound. Clashing cymbals, braying metallic chords, harsh tin drums.
This D7 is the most eclectic yet.
A diverse diversion.
Humble and huge.
It seems to rumble on at an ever increasing velocity.
Suicide in mind?
The end of the dream perhaps or just another mutation?
I wish I had time to dedicate as I have so many things I would like to post, videos mostly, but such is life. Good to see an equall amount of females now contributing.
The Lions and Lambs of discharge prowl on.
My monster lumbers on.
3 comments:
Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
We rrrrrrrrrrrrrrulesssssss!
Passionate --------------------------
wings to the mind--------------------
whole corpus on fire-----------------
D 7
This gorgeous place, still head-fucking & C. after a 1000 years. Who can resist?
Respect to all, much love x
Post a Comment