Something’s you shouldn't mess with.
Something’s remain, if not constant then the same.
The problem with being static is nothing moves.
discharge has been evolving now for six years.
We now have the largest compliment of team members we have ever had.
I am not sure we need that many.
Too many are not contributing regularly enough if at all.
I find it all rather disheartening. Either commit or leave.
I have said this all before of course and have had others tell me not to be so harsh.
Let me explain exactly what I mean.
Some of us post at an alarming rate and regularly. Others post infrequently but still make the effort. Then there are those who sign-up and do fuck all.
Do we need people who have no intention of doing anything at all?
I don’t think so.
On another note, Tictac, CHM, Doriandra have produced some incredible stuff Dee Dee keeps posting those dry but hearfelt takes on life which I love. Tictac's last image was incredible. Todeskino has been posting some very interesting and challenging work. I like it very much even if it does at times make me feel uncomfortable. Iryna Harpy, Mo, leperson, Babalith, murmurists, jbkrost, Shadow Lor and Mersault have also been producing some great stuff. And of course there is Ruela whose latest collection of 21st centurt portraits litter the site with their beauty.
Like the young man in the bathroom, keeping banging them out guys.
2 comments:
thanks for the arse kick.
Not your arse I kicked mate.
Post a Comment