In truth I now have little to do with this site much less discharge. As much as I love being associtaed with discharge I think it is a little dishonest of me to pretend that I am anything but a passenger. Sure, I write these monthly journals but that is not enough and anyway, I am struggling with these and with my personal life so that all things seem an effort. Time to call it a day I think. I will continue to write and post on discharge whilst I can but by the new year I will be gone. Someone else will need to take on this role.
I will miss all the old crew and many of the new.
6 comments:
understood CJ. Thanks for the ride. You have my email for any future adventures that might have a place for Jase.
It seems that we are all very busy...
All I have to say is thank you very much for your invitation.
This was fucking cool!
Hope Discharge doesn't stop!
Oh CJ I am truly sad you go...what can I say? Yes I think discharge will go on, but for sure it won't be the same and you can come and have a look and see for yourself the difference with you and without you. I am not saying it will be better or worse, I am only saying that for me you are a very important piece of the puzzle...I'll miss you sincerely but go in piece and thank so much for having invited me, for having be with me and for me for such long time...I shall continue looking for your great "walks" in this planet
BE FREE that is the most important
SO LONG C J
Ouch...Wow!
This is not what we wanted to hear!
But, only you know whats right for you.....
I belive that you have been a guiding force that has been both engine and rudder...
All the best to you and best of luck on your journey...
Do let us hear from you from time to time!
Jase>>>If Fekenham ever does get published i will want an illustrator. You will be the first port of call.
Ruela>>>You are the team leader now and have been for sometime. Your talent and the effort you have put into discharge has been incredible. I hope you will still be around to guide this project on.
Discharge is bigger than me so never ever let it stop.
CHM>>>Discharge will go on in one way or another and for many years. I hope that I may return when life settles down a bit. Thanks for all your support on my 'erotic' short stories. xx
jbkrost>>>I suppoese that I am the 'father' of discharge which makes me sound like a stain on some ladies undergarments but you know what I mean.
Your art is incredible. I hope that you stay with discharge.
I'm another of those who can't balance work life, home life & everything I want to do (as is evidenced by the fact that it's almost the New Year & I've only just found this post).
It truly has been a series of amazing points in time.
Hugs, CJ!
Post a Comment