Sunday, December 09, 2012

December 2012

Whatever fog it was that settled over me seems to be finally gone; if not gone then rapidly going. In my absence Ruela has been doing a sterling job. Others too have been keeping te flame alive notably all the old faces, all the old names. I love you all.
discharge of Facebook seems to have suffered as does the other e sites. Sorry. I should have paid more attention to those but I haven't.
My dream of having discharge as a magazine on ISSUU remains. I so want to do that but haven't the time or ability to create a cover or design for the publication.
My friend and co-creative partner Dave, aka Stickleback2 and I fell out over something dumb. My fault not his. Without his help, or someone like him. In his absence I tried t enlist the help of another mate, another creative but nothing has come of it. If any one of the D7 team want to help then I'd be grateful.
What I would like is for a magazine cover and inner to be designed but bearing in mind it will change after the first year. I think a bi-monthly or even quarterly would work best. The number of people who have viewed the chapbooks that Dorinadra, Rulea, Tictac and I have created have been good. Very good. I think having a magazine would grant us greater visibilty efeectively raising all artosts on D7's profile.
Any and all help would be appreciated.

For now though, love to all and have a great Christmas and an evrn better 2013!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1 comment:

Ruela said...

thank you C.J.

we try to do the best we can even things are getting slow