Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April 2013


It started with thrust,D8 that is, and that initial drive is growing. Slowly but surely new blood is flooding in to mix with the old guard. It looks good. It feels good. I FEEL GOOD. One new body has joined us, Kerosene and an old face returned, A.D. Hitchin. The feel is punchy which is good. I like that edgy feel. I hope it embraces a spirit of punk but with a generous heart so that traditional values and art can sit side by side with new. Modernity is all well and good but sometimes it is far to deep up its own arse for my taste.
D8 has that old attitude it first had when Dee Dee and I started it some eight years ago, 'Not One Rats Ass.'
Gods bless that ladies wonderful expression.

1 comment:

jbkrost said...

Yes, it feels good!