Wednesday, May 23, 2007

wednesdays child is inconsequential



same questions, different answers...


1. firstly tell us about your self. Surreal or absurd or the bare boned
> truth.


I'm a selfish cunt.


> 2. So then, why blogging? And do you see blogging as an art form?


An ex-lover used to post stuff...and it kinda gets addictive, like IRC used
to etc
then it just gets boring. just like everything in life.
blog/art? life/art?

wtf is art anyway? I don't called the shit I do anything other than shit,
you know, a spade is a spade...
but some people think they're poems that I write...go figure, hey emperor!
nice clothes...


> 3. who are your influences? be they musical, philosophers, sculptures,
> painters whatever/whoever? Tell.


Rosie Smith
Steve Isham
Dr A
Pat Paulk
Floots
Mr Chaffin

Mr Poe. I liked him. oh, and Mucha.
and most pre-raph stuff
Simak Banks Asher Harrison
Gibson CJ

and some others
like Mr Eldritch and so on.

Oh, Lucifer and his various guises...


> 4. how do you spend your days?


Asleep


> 5. how do you see society 100 hundred years from now? Better or worse?
a group of people harping on about the good old days, and how shit the world
is now, and how there's no future for the kids...
doesn't the government suck etc
etc
etc
same shit different era


> 6. does art have any influence over society?
yes


> 7. is there any point in protest?
yes, even pointless protest.
even 1 person protesting in silence about something trivial they'll never
tell about.
but then we all have issues...


> 8. does your vote count or is it all a waste of time?


a machine counts the votes. the vote doesn't count itself.
life is a waste of time.
eat fuck die
the rest is just filling


> 9. who is your favourite all time band/group?
None.
Though I go back again and again to
The sisters of mercy.
They all come and go, like johns at a brothel.


> 10. would you do it with a poodle?


leave it where it is for its owner to take care of.
I learnt that lesson long ago.
don't take dogs or babies from outside shops.
or cars or bikes, or from in the shops either, they didn't like that at all.

it's wrong.

>
>
>
> xx

4 comments:

murmurists said...

Re. 3 - genuinely flatterd, Inc. Ta.

Russell CJ Duffy said...

cash in the post!!!

Inconsequential said...

I have only just noticed the 'it' in question 10...

changes the whole thing, that does...

hmmm, poodle fucker...
do i get paid for it?

Russell CJ Duffy said...

only if the poodle i question carries cash!