the same question but this time for surdada.
firstly tell us about your self. Surreal or absurd or the bare boned truth.
In this case surreal-absurd and bare boned thruth are the same thing.
Erik Hurtado. I live on Melilla, very claustrophobic very little spanish town on northafrica, full of psychotics and specially psychopaths. I played violin for 12 or 13 years. But i don´t remember how to play.
Year 1999, year of chaos. A group of noise, too much LSD >> religious experiences >> schizophrenia. But I learn with madness.
2. So then, why blogging? And do you see blogging as an art form?
Why? Boredom.
Anything could be art. But art is not important.
3. who are your influences? be they musical, philosophers, sculptures, painters whatever/whoever? Tell.
Dada, punk, surrealism, Julio Córtazar, william Burroughs, Sonic Youth, Can, Neu!, Warhol, Elvis, Norman Mclaren, The Saint Beach Boys and Saint Brian Wilson, John Coltrane, pop and rock n´roll of 50´s, Hawaii, John Waters, pink Flamingos and Divine, Hitler, tarot, ocultism, religion.
4. how do you spend your days?
Boredom? Drugs?
5. how do you see society 100 hundred years from now? Better or worse?
Mmm... Evolution-revolution. There is no answer. I love this last 100 years as I hate. Hiperacceleration, explosions. Present world is a great freak collage.
6. does art have any influence over society?
Maybe. But art doesn´t need to influence nothing.
7. is there any point in protest?
I like the number 7.
8. does your vote count or is it all a waste of time?
I believe on anarchism, but not politically. Anarchism as individualist autarky. My vote count only for me. Create your rules.
9. who is your favourite all time band/group?
The Beach Boys.
10. would you do it with a poodle?
I would stuff it to decorate my room.
No comments:
Post a Comment