normally i am always looking for more talent to join us.
in fairness there is a certain someone who murmurists proposed that i am keen to have with us but really...we cannot get any better than we we with the team we have.
think i might take a vacation!
9 comments:
New blood is always good.
Though, Ruela and Jase will be hard to top, but that's personal opinion, those two have a style that clicks in my head. Dr A has words that do the same...
Everyone here is excellent.
I'm enjoying it all, visual treats and mental stimulation.
Having said that, Aaron Held's captioned pieces rock!
Yes, get more people!
couldn't disagree with those comments one iota although i think in image terms you forgot rui who i think sits well among those guys. as for aaron....wow!
Hell, they ALL blow me away, and I love seeing what their twisted lil' minds will vomit forth next.
I know I over do the negativity, but I constantly feel outclassed by them all, and my preference in no way diminishes the talent of the others in my eyes, it's just those mentioned sit comfortably in my eyes and mind...jell/click/whatever.
That CJ does some ok stuff too :)
Was once going to collaborate with him...
And yes rui and jase are fantastic too...and junior...and kek, now there's another!
All of them! Goddamit! ALL excellent.
I'm lovin'g everything thats been posted here(blows my mind) and I thank all of you for all the kind comments
i think theres a nice mix of writers and visual artists to feed our minds for quite awhile
though new people are always refreshing
d4 has an odd balance at the moment; and tons of energy. there's a sense of fun, too. the chemistry is perfect, in my opinion. new blood will not threaten this, i feel; as everything changes anyway. so, if you're askng, i'm for open-house.
the mutual backslapping is well-deserved in my view. no-one here is dead wood or a passenger.
Iggy pop
Passenger...
yes, bring in the new people!
the more the merrier
DD Wildblood is coming on board
:D
Post a Comment