Friday, February 15, 2008

friday 15th february 2008

a meeting in canada seems to be on the cards then. best get cracking david and lead us on!

8 comments:

David Setchell said...

Yah. I bought the space already.

but we'll need a domain name. I've got a DNS server at home. So the moment we have a name it can be pointed to nearly immediately; but if I could trouble the Discharge crew for domain name suggestions. What ever you'all want; then I'll filter out the already taken names and we'll pick from the rest.

sound good?

I am not Kek-w said...

David - this crackpot scheme is beyond genius! Scuse my idiot glee - but if yuppy scum can coin a mint from gambling on stock-exchange margins, then why shouldn't a few old anarcho-punk commie surrealist bohemians accrue a tiny slush-fund to fuel their excusions into the ridiculous lol! "Money from nothin'"...a free lunch from slitherin' tween the cracks in MurdochSpace...

Some suggestions (not entirely serious):

Old Rope

Mouldy Blue Suitcase

Reverse Canadian Travelogue

My favourite Website

My Little Website

...nothin' too weird, I guess, tho confess my ignorance in the psychology of setting up something like this...lol

Or maybe if we want something relating to Discharge (or maybe we don't)

Dischargiana

Dischargesque

Discharge23

Dischargomania

Dischargia

Discharge Account

(pretty lame, I know, but it's been a long day)

David Setchell said...

Yah Bitchen'

I like old rope... but it is taken
...nonetheless there
is

yeolderope.[com|net]

that's to my liking... but we'll wait for chimes from the rest to decide.

[sic] yo [sic]

Russell CJ Duffy said...

yeolderope.[com|net]
gets my vote!!

Aaron Held said...

sounds like a new England seafood restaurant haha I like it.

Inconsequential said...

Rope?

Hell, I love rope...

:)

YeOldRope dot com :)

roflmao and such things.

I say go for it!

I am not Kek-w said...

yeolderope: lol! Gets my thumbs-up...

David Setchell said...

Right on...

Discharge now pwns "yeolderope.com"
I'm putting together a little submittal site and I'll make every-one here a login. This will take ~ 1 - 2 weeks, dependent on my work schedule. Russell, I'll be sending you an email about the advertisments -> but they wont go in until people start hitting the site.

Further updates as events warrent.