big bonus points for continuing the cause whilst others are absent (CTCWOAA) must be awarded to those luminaries (or is that lunatics?) who are keeping that gristle of a site throbbing.
Yeah, been mental busy - plus away on holiday with family...a lot of my work is (tight) deadline-based, so other stuff like Discharge has to fit in around the edge of things, whenever I can. Enthusiasm undimished...I like the way that this site ebbs and flows with different groups and combinations of people - that's a large part of its charm far as I'm concerned...
6 comments:
It's lunatics alright :)
theres been a decrease every month we gotta change that, who's with me? :0
...
Janurary was maddness!! we had less members then too. i would like to introduce you to my profile picture.
i am with you aaron but problem is i am so very busy at the moment and i guess that other people are too. either that or the novelty has worn off.
no I'm pretty sure everyones busy it happens
sadly i have to much time, i should get a job... or not :)
well good luck with everything, and i really miss you guys/gals(ones who haven't been posting much) it's not the same *tear*
ill be back soon
novelty hasnt worn off for me
but the new peeps are FANTASTIC!
Yeah, been mental busy - plus away on holiday with family...a lot of my work is (tight) deadline-based, so other stuff like Discharge has to fit in around the edge of things, whenever I can. Enthusiasm undimished...I like the way that this site ebbs and flows with different groups and combinations of people - that's a large part of its charm far as I'm concerned...
Post a Comment