Wow! What a month that was. April I mean, it felt like being driven by some manic driver in a very fast car doing 200 mile per hour whilst travelling around the Coté D'Zuré. Fantastic drive too. Such amazing work from everybody. Tictac may live in Mexico but I am telling you it was just as hot over here!
Cannot praise you guys enough. Discharge proved yet again that it is supreme as the best team art blog.
Haven't heard from David in awhile so I am not sure how he is getting on with that other site, you remember the one he spoke off that could be used to get us all to meet up in Canada?
Great going guys. I think we next need to be looking into Murmurists idea of starting an online 'Zine. What do you all think?
10 comments:
a month for you...we do not measure time by these earthly means.....human.
Can't believe so much time has passed already am i dreaming?
nice job everyone!
jaie>>>how dare you call me a human, tsk, i am from the planet Barsoom where humans are regarded as a cheap menu!
Yes, I am familar with Barsoom, the lower region of axaton specifically. My apologies, may your q-moids disintegrate accordingly.
uUUURPPPPP!
i THINK THAT THEY JUST HAVE!
isnt Discharge already an online zine?
i'd actually like to see us do some hardcopy chap-anthologies...i know that might limit the entries a bit, but perhaps cds could be included...?
yeah, Kek had mentioned this chap book thing before but it never materialised. we should do it.
Yeah, sorry about that - just constantly uber-busy, not lazy lol!
It's on my to-do list...but not near the top yet...but def. something I'm up for...if anyone else wants to start the ball rolling, be my guest - I'll chip in when able...
well, i'm certainly up for working on it - i've done layout and such for a chap of my own, so I know a bit about the material process...
the interesting work will be figuring out what to include...do we run submissions? do we trawl the blog for stuff? do we thematize, stratagize, traumatize? so many questions?!
Post a Comment