Friday, June 15, 2012

June 2012

Hello. It's been a while.

I have been posting one or two bits on D7. Not much I grant you but some. I miss the place but still I'm not sure when or if I will be returning full time. The one thing I had wanted to do was start a Discharge Magazine online. My first thoughts, having seen how well and how popular the ISSUU site has been was to ask Ruela for the password so that I could start publishing there. Sadly, the artist and design creative who I had enlisted to work with me has had second thoughts. This is such a shame as I wanted the online Mag to not only feature all the guys and girls who have been so dedicated to D7 and previous incarnations but to extend that 'barrow boys and girls' philosophy and feature articles about all manner of other artists, poets, authors, sculptors, musicians and the like. If I ever find someone willing to work with me on this I shall let you all know.

Take care and much love,

Russell 'C.J.' Duffy

2 comments:

Ruela said...

check your email CJ.

Russell CJ Duffy said...

Hi Ruela,

Nothing there???